Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Spend a month in Goa

Goa is an amazing place. It gives an amazing sense of freedom. Its India but feels like another place. People in Goa are nice too and very welcoming, more to foreigners though. I am thinking that it will be a nice and different experience to go and live there for a while on my own, meet new people and find something to do.

It feels like a dream to be able to do that. Given the life I live right now, it seems difficult to realise it. The thought of taking off from work and not going and visiting anybody but rather spending that time in living a dream is amazing.

I'd like to take a small but comfortable shack, not on the beach exactly but someplace with an amazing view, more like a cliff on the beach. Wake up to the sound of sea and sleep with it too. Imagine how awesome its going to be. I think I should really do it. I will have this experience with me for the rest of my life.

Let me think about it a bit more.  I will need to save up some leaves and use them wisely. Making my parents understand will also be difficult. I hope they do not create a big deal out of it.
I will write about the experience if I live this dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment